Project Management entails not only the supervision of the different specialists on civil work and installations, to coordinate their actions, but also the contribution on improvements in the building solutions and design criteria.
Likewise, it involves a continuous advising process to the promoter on his relations with the rest of the building agents, public organizations, and supply companies.
Scope of works:
- Preliminary actions of examination of the soil, with different reports about its condition, related to town-planning conditions, infrastructures, topography…
- Checking and coordination of the different projects.
- Elaboration of lots of offers and advising about contracting.
- Monitoring of the works and control of cost and deadlines.
- Supervision of the compiled final documentation of the works and assistance to provisional and final approval.
- Processing of all licences needed and negotiation with supply companies.